Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
> | | > Toys, Toys and More Toys

Toys, Toys and More Toys

Posted on Friday, August 24, 2012 | No Comments

It's like the season of gift-giving is already here in Singapore when we visited Takasahimaya's Craziest Toy Sale event last night.  It is because of the toys. Toys make me feel I am always a kid.  I know the feeling what my son felt last night when he saw these bunch of toys on sale. He is really HAPPY!  By the way, thank you to my former colleague who just gave me the tip to visit the Toy Sale event.

Takashimaya's Crazy Toy Sale


And because there are lots of great toys at a great price, my husband, my son and I spend lots of time roaming around the event area and even spent some bucks for some toys.  

These are the toys that we bought on the Toy Sale 

The total amount that we spent for all of the toys was only S$61.  Not bad right?  It's like an early Christmas present for Johan - my son.  Below are some of the closer view/photos of the items and their prices.

Bob the Builder's Cement Truck @ S$5

Captain America Hero Mask @ S$8

Honda-Nicky Hayden Die Cast Scale 1:10 @ S$15

Skateboard Racing Track @ S$15
Wrist Watch at 3 for S$10
Disney - Pixar Collection, Woody and Big Baby @ S$10 each 
Toy Story 3 Buddy Pack - Buzz Lightyear and Ken @ S$10

If you are in Singapore and you have the love for the toys, you can drop by at the Craziest Toy Sale located at Takashimaya Square - B2.  The event is until Sunday, 26th of August 2012. Oh by the way, did I mention that we got 10% off on each of the items?  Yes, aside from the discounted price, we got a 10% off on each items except for the Bob the Builder Cement Truck.  So hurry and pick yours! 




Leave a Reply

Deejay Buiza. Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved 2012. Powered by Blogger.