Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
> | | > DC Skate Shoes

DC Skate Shoes

Posted on Monday, August 13, 2012 | No Comments

It was on Saturday morning of August 11, 2012 when my husband told us (me and my son) that we will go to the 1st Year Anniversary Sale of the DC Shoes here in Singapore.  

This Ad is courtesy of DC Shoes Singapore

For the benefit of the doubt, DC Shoes are well known for their skate shoes.  Aside from that, their shoes are comfortable and fits our style of clothing.

I have really no plans of buying.  But hubby wants to.  So we went to the "Warehouse Sale" - the Anniversary Sale of DC Shoes here in SG.  

My son, enjoying his photo shoot with his Dad beside the DC Van.

While we were inside the warehouse, Johan saw and picked a pair of shoe.  He even asked me to fit the shoe for him.  He likes it and asked us to buy it for him.  The original price was SGD99 but we bought it for SGD55 only.  Below are some clips of his YOUTH REBOUND DC SHOE.

Front view.

Closer view from the front.

View from the back.

Side view.

Closer view from the side.

Johan now has his new pair of shoe.  Hubby asked me to pick one for me too.  So I roam around the store until I found this MEN'S BLOCK PURE (Ken Block inspired) SHOE. 

Front view.
View from the back.


The best thing about this BLOCK PURE SHOE is that I love the design and the price!  The original price was SGD149 and got it for only SGD80.  More pictures below.



View from the side.

Another closer view on the other side.

Side view.

Even my husband likes the design.  Unfortunately, there's no more size for him.  At the end of the day, he bought nothing for himself.  But according to him, he will just look for a DC Shoe next time.

If you guys are interested to the DC Warehouse Anniversary Sale in Singapore, you can still go until 19th of August 2012.  Please check the ad above or you can visit DC SHOE Singapore Facebook page.

Leave a Reply

Deejay Buiza. Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved 2012. Powered by Blogger.