Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
> | | | | > Johan's Tantrum Moments

Johan's Tantrum Moments

Posted on Friday, July 20, 2012 | No Comments

When my son reached the age of 2, we had experience a lot of different mood swings.  Yes, it's the tantrum attack that tests our patience. It is a bit tiring but we all know as parents, it's part of childhood as well as parenthood experience. 

Below are some of his " cute tantrum moments".  And often times, it happens when he is sleepy and if my son wants him to be carried but we won't do it because he is very heavy.



Tantrums at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport

Tantrums at the Changi International Airport

Whenever it attacks, my husband and I would just leave him on the floor, we'll just watch him and  let him do whatever he wants to do. 


Now I wonder which Airport will be my son's next victim.  Can you guess where?

Leave a Reply

Deejay Buiza. Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved 2012. Powered by Blogger.